Wednesday, June 01, 2005

April Poll Results: Do You Believe In Ghosts?

So you may have noticed that I have a new poll up in my sidebar. I'm thinking of maybe doing a monthly poll. I'll call this new one my June poll and we'll see how it goes.

But in the interest of saving the data you've provided with your responses to the previous poll, here are the results from the poll I removed from my site:

Total Voters: 64
Question: Do You Believe in Ghosts?

21 (33%) Yes, in theory
19 (30%) I see/ hear/ feel/ smell ghosts
15 (23%) No
6 (9%) Undecided
3 (5%) Too afraid to believe

It seems the majority believe in ghosts.

I've heard from at least one reader that her response was not listed as an option. Since the nature of that survey was very limiting, I'd love to hear from others what your thoughts are on ghosts.

No comments: