Saturday, December 04, 2004

Forever Cousin

I was thinking about this poem that was read at my cousin's memorial a few years ago that I wanted to publish in here. I scanned through the titles of all of my prior posts to see if I could link it to a post about her when I realized that I don't think I've written about her in here. Oh, I've written about her elsewhere, but am shocked to find no mention of her in here. Is this true? Or am I just unable to find her? For now, I'll share the poem, but I will definitely write about her some other time.


Forever

How old do you have to be to die? he said
and I said I didn't think anybody
was ever old enough

and that made sense to him
since he was still new to the world and
remembered how forever had been.

-Brian Andreas

1 comment:

dein said...

great poem there..:-) ma god bless your cousin...

http://superbsite.info