Thursday, August 18, 2005

Thank you, NurseWeek!

It's been a long night, but a good one. I worked with some lovely patients last night. I then went directly to the Pain Committee meeting for my hospital and gave a presentation on palliative care at 8am this morning (Useful info for my own future reference: I am much less nervous giving presentations when I haven't slept for 20 hours straight). And as if my night shift could possibly get any better - what a delightful surprise was awaiting me at home!

Thank you so much to Janet Wells of NurseWeek magazine. I got my hard copy of the latest issue of NurseWeek magazine in the mail today with mention of my blog in her article on Nurse Blogs. You did a fantastic job, Janet. Thank you so much for inviting me to be a part of your piece. And what an honor to be included in an article with such esteemed nurse bloggers!

No comments: